Are you constantly hearing something new about nutrition?
- Do you not really know what and who to listen to?
- Are you looking for help?
- …but don’t know where to go?
Are you afraid your health will keep getting worse if you don’t make a change?
- You’ll continue to gain weight
- Fail to keep the weight off
- Still feel bloated all the time
- Let your body to continue to breakdown
- Be in constant pain
- Just don’t sleep well or feel rested
- Feel your sex drive continuing to decrease
- Afraid of the chronic diseases that your family members are getting
- Do you want customized nutrition coaching each step of the way?
If you are still interested then please keep reading. There are always a few objections that I want to help address for you
“I Don’t have the Time”
You are right. You do not have the time right now because you have not made the time. However, if you are still not sure about nutrition and health it will take a lot more time to learn all that I have learned and can share with you. By meeting via Skype (that’s right you don’t have to drive anywhere and lose more time) we can set up a plan for you. All it takes is a 30 minute call every other week to get you back to eating the right way and feeling and looking the way you want.
“How Much does it Cost?”
- Initial Consultation $200
- 4 Months of Coaching $400
- Talk for 30 minutes every 2 weeks
- Set an action plan to implement after each session
- Email follow ups as needed
“That is Still Expensive”
Yes it is, but being sick, tired, overweight and in pain is even more expensive. Think about losing days at work, going to the doctor to pay deductibles and copays. Not to mention the time that you lose because of this. After learning how to eat right and truly be healthy you can save yourself time and money as well as add quality to your life.
“Will it Work?”
This is always an important question. I can confidently say that if you follow the plan we outline together that it will work. There is even a 100% money back guarantee for you. The proof is in the pudding. Check out my testimonials as well look at me. I do try to be living proof of what I share and my satisfied clients are as well.
“I’m Still Not Ready”
If you feel that you are not ready, then you are right. I do want to share a few resources that I think would be helpful for you. Sign up and receive my Top 10 World Class Nutrition Tips. This has been compiled following all of my research as well as the world class experts that I have had on the podcast.
If you are looking for a book then here is the place to start. It covers everything and will go a long way in helping you out.
How to Eat Move and Be Healthy