My “One Thing”
Follow your Passion and be the best at what you do.
Other Key Concepts
- Being at your 99% in your profession- would you be the best in yours?
- Use faith more than dreams
- “I work from my heart. I pay attention. I trust my instincts.”
- Don’t let your surroundings limit you
- Don’t be handcuffed to what you do
- Does what you’re doing tie into your Passion?
- Players are good when fresh, but struggle under fatigue-don’t get fatigued
- “It wasn’t work to me”
- What can others teach you?
- Observe and tailor to the individual
72…. “become absolutely ferocious in (your) quest for greatness.”
- Pure gifts ask no thanks or recognition
- Environment to magnify weakness and for adaptation
- You gotta be tough
- “selfish”= self-reliant
- With more success=more challenges
- Do what is best for you
You do not have to be a basketball player or fan to get a ton out of this book. It is a great read to really motivate and show that it takes a lot to get the top of your game. After reading you will realize that you cannot be making excuses if you are not a fan of what you do.
If you liked this book, read…
Anything that helps you find your Passion and get at your best in your profession.